A vampire killing kit is like health insurance, it’s one of those things you don’t think about until you need it. I’m not saying these creatures of the night are real, I’m just saying that if the day does come and you don’t have a stake and some garlic handy, it will likely be too late.
If you happen to have a friend who watches a little too much True Blood, this box of slaying goodness dubbed “The Bastille” is the perfect gift for turning the undead into a pile of goo.
The 15” x 10.5” handmade box of vanquishing weapons includes;
- 2 Wooden Stakes (Oak)
- 1 Wooden Mallet
- 2 Cross Stakes (red oak)
- 2 Sets of Rosary beads (styles may vary)
- 1 1849 Navy Pistol Replica (Non Firing)
- 1 Decorative Large Master Stake(Hard wood)
- 2 Decorative Hand Stakes (Hard wood)
- 1 Bible (hand aged)
- 1 Vial of Holy Water (Empty)
- 1 Vial of Garlic Powder
- 1 Vial of Wolfsbane
- 1 Jar of Consecrated Ground
- 1 Jar of Garlic Powder
- 1 Jar of Mustard seeds
- 1 Set of Shackles (with key and works)
- 1 Spy Glass (brass)
- 1 Hand aged letter from Phineas J Legheart ( the fictitious vampire hunter)
The perfectly detailed piece also contains a hand aged manual which lists the contents of the kit and how to use them, anatomical charts, and helpful information on recognizing and the powers of a vampire – because if you want to stand a chance, you’ll need to see them coming.